Understand that there’s currently no vaccine to prevent or cure Coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can only protect yourself and help prevent spreading of the virus by:
1. Washing your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds, with soap and running water or alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
2. Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
3. Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.
4. Stay at home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell.
5. Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
6. If you find any suspected case of Covid-19, please notify immediately:
a. Akwa Ibom State Disease Surveillance and Notification Officer (DSNO)
b. Akwa Ibom State Epidemiologist
c. Akwa Ibom COVID-19 Isolation Centre
Kindly go about your normal daily activities and don’t forget steps 1-6 of this post.
This too shall pass away!
This message is powered by Conference of Online Publishers, Akwa Ibom State (#COOPA).