Following the announcement of the 2019 election results, 24 governors-elect have emerged in the 31 states where the governorship election held, while 7 states, including Plateau, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Sokoto, Kano and Rivers states were declared inconclusive.
Platinum.ng had earlier reported that supplementary elections would be carried out in the 7 states on Saturday, March 23.
Below is the list of governors elected so far from the March 9 governorship election:
1. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi – (PDP) Enugu State.
2. David Umahi – (PDP) Ebonyi State
3. Inuwa Yahaya (APC) Gombe State
4. Muhammad Badaru (APC) Jigawa State
5. Okezie Ikpeazu (PDP) Abia State
6. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State
7. Seyi Makinde (PDP) Oyo State
8. Udom Emmanuel (PDP) Akwa Ibom State
9. Prof. Ben Ayade (PDP) Cross River
10. MaiMala Buni (APC) Yobe State
11. Babajide Sanwo-Olu (APC) Lagos State
12. Dapo Abiodun (APC) Ogun
13. Ifeanyi Okowa (PDP) Delta.
14. Babagana Zulum (APC) Borno
15. Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (APC) Kaduna)
16. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) Imo
17. Mohammed Badaru (APC) Jigawa
18. Aminu Masari (APC) Katsina
19. Atiku Bagudu (APC) Kebbi
20. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (APC) Kwara
21. Abdullahi Sule (APC) Nasarawa
22. Abubakar Bello (APC) Niger State.
23. Muktar Idris (APC) Zamfara
24. Darius Ishaku (PDP) Taraba